Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In The Good Ole Days "She Males" Were Perverts

It is because of people like these, that we LGBT people are hurt and persecuted. We must show everyone videos like the one below, so that people can see how those who are against us truly feel. Many of our opponents may not neccessarily think the things or approve of the actions stated in this video, but what they don't realize is that the words that they say and the scripture that they use, are the kindling for the fires of hate and extremism.

Thanks to Truth Wins Out for the heads up on this disturbing event.

2 comments:

  1. "I'm gonna put a ball bat in my car and if I see a guy come out of the bathroom that my grand-daughter is in...I'm gonna use the ball bat on 'em. It's out in my pick up truck...and it's going to stay in my pick up truck."

    I don't know what to say.

    Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails