Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Awesome Video from Iowa Subcommittee hearing!

I thought that I would share this amazing video from One Iowa. This is Pastor Matt Mardis-LeCroy, who asserts that it is not the state who needs to be involved in defining what marriage is and what it isnt. So get your hands out of the discussion. He also makes the great claim that by passing the resolution the State is discriminating against those churches who choose to marry gay and lesbian couples, in favor of those who do not. Go Pastor Matt!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this video! I am passing this along, with links to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kieran. When I saw the video I was quite surprised and encouraged. To often, those who are religious - in any way - get a bad rap because of the loud clamoring of those in opposition to marriage equality. Hopefully, more people like Pastor Matt can speak out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails